Is shooting cinematic videos and photos your passion as well as profession? Then I hope you won’t mind spending a few bucks to bring a professional touch to your works, right? Here is where a Gimbal can help you.
I know those who are aware of Gimbal’s functions and benefits are aware of the fact that Gimbals are not always expensive. Yes, it’s right that most of them are at the higher end. However, still, there are some high-quality ones that you can get at a lower budget.
But how many of you know exactly what Gimbal is? I hope I am sure many of you don’t. So before knowing the top 5 Gimbals for smartphones, let’s kickstart the guide with a detailed understanding of “Gimbal.”
Quick Smartphone Gimbal Buying Guide
In simple terms, Gimbal is a mechanical stabilizer that can assist you in shooting high-quality, cinematic footage. The best thing about a Gimbal is that there is no need to carry costly dollies or tripods.
It will help you deal with the entire shoot professionally with your smartphone.
Nevertheless, there are a number of things to consider while purchasing a Gimbal. What are those?
● 3-axis stabilization is better than 2 axis
● Battery sustainability
● Weight preferably has to be lower
● Needs to be compatible with all times of operating systems
● Must have the Utility software preinstalled
5 Best Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizers [Budget Picks]
I am sure if you have already tried to find the perfect Gimbal for your smartphone, you have messed it up at least once. It’s true that finding the best one is quite difficult since there are so many in the market.
So we are here with a compact list of 5 top quality and low priced Gimbal for Smartphones. Check them out minutely before you place your order:
|1. Zhiyun Smooth 4 3-axis Smartphone Gimbal||Check Price|
|2. Hohem iSteady Mobile Plus Stabilizer||Check Price|
|3. DJI Osmo Mobile Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer||Check Price|
|4. DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer||Check Price|
|5. Zhiyun Smooth X Gimbal Stabilizer||Check Price|
1. Zhiyun Smooth 4 3-axis Smartphone Gimbal
Just like professional gamers are particular about video games accessories, a videographer has to be choosy about accessories. So the first option we are presenting before you is Zhiyun Smooth 4. You can also check for the latest free fire redeem codes for better gaming experience.
Also Read: Best DSLR Cameras Under 40000 India
Why have we put it in the first place? Check the features to get the reason:
- Super lightweight, weighs only 2.2 pounds
- It is compatible with Androids and iPhone
- Has 3-axis stabilizer
- Longer battery life – upto 12 hours
2. Hohem iSteady Mobile Plus Stabilizer
There are a number of questions regarding Hohem iSteady Mobile Plus, similar to “ Is BlueStacks Safe? ” Is there a definite answer to this query? No, the opinions vary from one user to another. But the features below will help you to decide for yourself. From our research, what we can say is it’s one of the most affordable and best Gimbals on the planet.
Take a look at the attributes below:
- You can charge your phone while shooting with the help of this Gimbal
- It weighs only 1.07 pounds
- There is 3-axis stabilizer
- Flexible with both Androids and iPhone with but their screen size has to be less than 6 inches
- Battery lasts upto 12 hours
Price Of Hohem iSteady Mobile Plus
3. DJI Osmo Mobile Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
Here is another best-performing smartphone Gimbal in your bucket list. The core qualities at a glance are slim, affordable, customizable, and lightweight. Most importantly, the ultra-smooth controlling property takes special care for shaking and blurriness.
Also Read: Best Premium Headphones Under 10000 India
Here are the main features of DJI Osmo in the below points:
- Extremely lightweight, only 1.1 pounds
- It goes with Android smartphones as well as iPhones
- Triple axis stabilizer
- Rechargeable battery that lasts upto 4.5 hours
4. DJI OM 4 Gimbal Stabilizer
DJI OM4 is at present one of the most advanced smartphone Gimbals in the market. If you are able to get your hands on this model, I can guarantee you don’t have to think twice about the quality of your shots. Why? It is because the features that it carries take your shots to the next level.
Characteristics of DJI OM 4
Let’s check out what amazing characteristics DJI OM 4 brings for you in the below bullet points:
- The product weighs 1.1 pounds
- It is compatible with both Androids and iPhones
- DJI OM4 has a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 4.5 hours a day
- The best part about this model is its 3-axis stabilizer
5. Zhiyun Smooth X Gimbal Stabilizer
When it comes to purchasing Gimbal, people generally prefer a lightweight, sleeker, which is easily portable. Bulky models are difficult to carry while shooting trips which creates problems mainly during outdoor shooting.
But with Zhiyun Smooth X, you don’t have to worry about portability. Its slim design upgrades the entire shooting experience. The features are as follows:
- It works with Android and iOS
- It weighs only 13.4 ounces
- Battery longevity upto 17 hours
- Has 3-axis stabilizer
Conclusion: Best Smartphone Gimbals in India
Shooting with smartphones seems pretty easy, although it’s not. So you have to take some extra steps and plan strategically to get the desired results. Now that you have a number of options to give your videos a professional finish, what are you waiting for?
Place your order right now and improve your video quality today.
Whenever you are trying to do a cinematic video, the first thing you need to take care of is the camera’s steadiness. How would you feel if a 3 hour long shoot came out as a blurry and shaky output? So, instead of ruining your creations and overworking on them later, get yourself a high-quality Gimbal.
Keep an eye out on our page to get more intriguing reads.