The refrigerator is one of the most important home appliances in the Indian kitchen. It keeps food and drinks cool by circulating the refrigerant throughout the cooling system. Buying the best refrigerator under 15000 is pretty confusing as there is no much knowledge about the latest technology and different models.
But, it’s no more a big issue, we have made it easy for you to choose your brand new Refrigerator. If you are searching for more Home related appliances, then go to Home Appliances to check out more stuff like TV, Washing Machine, etc.
In this article, we have listed 10 best refrigerators by doing in-depth research from various sources and taking expert’s opinions.
10 Best Refrigerator Under 15000 India
|1. Samsung 212 L Single Door Refrigerator||3 Star||RR22M272ZS8||Check Price|
|2. Haier 195 L Single-Door Refrigerator||4 Star||HED- 20CFDS||Check Price|
|3. Whirlpool 190 L Single Door Refrigerator||3 Star||WDE 205 CLS PLUS 3S||Check Price|
|4. LG 190 L Inverter Single Door Refrigerator||4 Star||GL-B201ASCY||Check Price|
|5. Godrej 190 L (2019) Single Door Refrigerator||5 Star||R D EPro 205 TDI 5.2 PRL WIN||Check Price|
|6. Samsung 192 L (2019) Single Door Refrigerator||3 Star||RR20N1Y1ZSE/HL||Check Price|
|7. Godrej 196 L (2019) Single Door Refrigerator||3 Star||R D GD 1963EW 3.2||Check Price|
|8. LG 190 L Inverter Single Door Refrigerator||4 Star||GL-D201ASPY||Check Price|
|9. Godrej 190 L Inverter Single Door Refrigerator||5 Star||RD 1905 PTDI 53 GL BL||Check Price|
|10. LG 215 L Inverter Single Door Refrigerator||4 Star||GL-B221APZY||Check Price|
1. Samsung 212 L Single Door Refrigerator
Samsung is the company that introduced digital inverter technology in refrigerators. This Samsung model is suitable for couples and small families. It comes with a 3-star rating to avail energy saving up to 35%.
Searching for a new Air Conditioner? – Top 7 Best Split AC Under 20000 in India
According to different cooling needs, the digital inverter compressor adjusts the speed automatically. It consumes less energy, increases durability, makes less noise.
- It can operate without an external stabilizer by retaining up to 100V- 300V voltage fluctuation.
- It can run on home inverter during power outages.
- Electricity generated from solar panels can be used to run this refrigerator.
- Anti-bacterial gasket maintains the hygiene of food items by sealing the fridge door.
- Toughened glass shelves can hold up to 150 kg of overall weight easily.
|The safe back cover protects the fridge from dirt accumulation||No drawer at the bottom to store vegetables|
|Deep door guard to store big containers of water bottles and cool drinks||No cool pad in the freezer|
|A door lock is provided to prevent unnecessary door opens by kids|
Buy Samsung 212 L Single Door Refrigerator here:
2. Haier 195 L Single-Door Refrigerator
This 4 star rated refrigerator is known for its energy efficiency and can save up to 45% of energy. Haier is well known for their Home gadgets. You can expect a good after sales service from them.
Direct cool technology uses natural convection process to produce cooling effect. Water vapor freezes and forms ice layer on the freezer wall.
- It comes with one-hour icing technology to prepare ice within 60 minutes when you are hosting any parties.
- Large vegetable box with multi airflow function to retain the freshness of fruits and vegetables and preserve it for a longer time.
- PUF insulation on the door ensures efficient cooling throughout the refrigerator.
- Stabilizer free operation allows the refrigerator to operate efficiently even without external stabilizer.
|Defrost button to remove ice formation on the freezer.||No inverter compressor.|
|Aesthetic design with attractive color.|
|Toughened glass shelves.|
|Energy is efficient with a 4-star rating.|
Buy Haier 195 L Single Door Fridge here:
3. Whirlpool 190 L Single Door Refrigerator
This 190-liter model is good for couples and small families. They have direct cool technology which is economical and consumes less electricity. Whirlpool’s 190 L Fridge comes with Single door.
Also Read: 5 Best Air Purifiers In India For Home
Advanced 6th sense quick cool technology to ensure cooling retention for up to nine hours when there is no power. You can enjoy your ice creams and beverages even without power.
- Honeycomb technology in the vegetable box to maintain optimum moisture in your fruits, food, and veggies.
- Defrost manually by using the defrost button present at the side of the freezer wall.
- Removable Anti-bacterial gasket to seal the door and prevent temperature fluctuations.
- Jumbo bottle rack to store up to three 2 liters bottles without any struggle for space.
Buy Whirlpool 190 L Single Door Refrigerator here:
4. LG 190 L Inverter Single Door Refrigerator
This high energy efficient refrigerator has a smart inverter compressor to provide unmatched performance, silent operations, and great savings.
Direct cool refrigerators requires manual defrosting but are economical and cost-effective.
- Smart connect technology connects your refrigerator to the home inverter as soon as the power goes off.
- The fastest ice making feature helps in preparing ice in just 108 minutes.
- Moist n fresh features maintain optimum moisture in the vegetable box.
- Anti-bacterial gasket to maintain food healthy and hygienic for longer periods.
|Smart inverter compressor.||No cool pad in the freezer.|
Buy LG 190 L Inverter Fridge here:
5. Godrej 190 L ( 2019 ) Single Door Refrigerator
Godrej is one of the leading companies competing with big giants like LG and Samsung. When it comes to a single door refrigerator, they are the dominant players in the market.
They are good for couples and small families. They have assigned a 5-star rating by BEE and can save energy up to 55%. Separate base stand is present for storing vegetables that don’t need cooling.
- Direct cool technology consumes less electricity, economical but the only drawback is it requires manual defrosting.
- An intelligent inverter compressor helps to save money and provides unmatched performance.
- Can store more vegetables for the coming weeks in a large vegetable tray.
- Aroma lock technology provides 24 hours freshness and delays decaying of food.
|Runs on the home inverter.||Requires manual defrosting.|
|Chiller tray to store 5 one-liter bottles.|
Buy Godrej 190 L Fridge here:
6. Samsung 192 L ( 2019 ) Single Door Refrigerator
Samsung 192L model stands apart with its stylish design and digital inverter technology. Inverter technology adjusts compressor speed based on temperature changes and reduces energy wastage.
They have good customer reviews with an average buyer’s rating of 4.2/5.
- Good for couples and small families.
- Toughened glass shelves can carry weights up to 150 kg.
- Prevents voltage fluctuations by cutting down the power supply.
- Safe clean back prevents the accumulation of dirt on the compressor and internal components.
|Toughened glass shelves.||Not a convertible refrigerator.|
Buy Samsung 192 L Single Door Refrigerator here:
7. Godrej 196 L ( 2019 ) Single Door Refrigerator
Godrej is continuously working on the latest designs and technology. They come with a large vegetable tray to store extra vegetables. Aroma lock technology locks the delicious freshness of your food inside the refrigerator.
It’s perfect time to buy a new microwave oven, we have something that can help you here.
- Bright LED lighting illuminates the entire refrigerator.
- Door lock feature prevents unnecessary opening of the fridge by kids.
- 2.25L aqua space can store jumbo-sized aerated drinks and water bottles.
- Removable gasket keeps food away from germ and is easy to clean.
- Large chiller tray below freezer to store five 1 liter water bottles.
|Toughened glass shelves.||No base drawer.|
|Jumbo vegetable tray.||Requires manual defrosting.|
|3-star rating save energy up to 35%.|
Buy Godrej 196 L (2019) Single Door here:
8. LG 190 L Inverter Single Door Refrigerator
This LG refrigerator provides ample space to fruits and vegetables and also prepares ice in no time. The smart inverter compressor provides great performance, increases durability, and works silently.
It provides more energy efficient fridge with 4-star rating to save energy up to 45%.
- Smart connect technology provides continuous operation by connecting the fridge to the home inverter automatically when the power goes down.
- Operates within the voltage range of 90-310V and can function even without a stabilizer.
- Toughened glass shelves can hold heavy weights up to 175 kg.
- Separate base stand drawer to store potatoes, onions.
|Faster ice making.||Requires manual defrosting.|
Buy LG 190 L Inverter Fridge here:
9. Godrej 190 L Inverter Single Door Refrigerator
This Godrej model provides uniform cooling with built-in-air vents. 5 star rated fridge saves energy up to 55 %. Inverter compressor keeps food fresh for longer by maintaining the consistent temperature inside the refrigerator.
- Toughened glass shelves can hold heavyweights.
- Chiller tray to store dairy items and extra bottles.
- Equipped with direct cool technology which is economical and requires manual defrosting.
- Removable gasket to free food from germs.
|Inverter compressor.||Not many advanced features.|
|Separate base drawer.|
Buy Godrej 190 L Inverter Single Door Fridge here:
10. LG 215 L Inverter Single Door Refrigerator
Smart inverter compressor is the advanced feature as all the LG refrigerators have in common. They are economical, provide silent operation, and get greater savings.
The built-in stabilizer prevents the refrigerator damage from possible voltage fluctuations. Wait! are you also searching for a good budget laptop for online studies or for online work from home? – Click Here
- Smart connect technology connects the fridge to the home inverter when there is no power supply to provide uninterrupted operation.
- Fastest ice-making prepares ice in just 108 minutes.
- Moist ‘n’ Fresh technology maintains moisture at the optimum level in the vegetable box.
- Anti-bacterial gasket to prevent the entry of foreign germs and temperature fluctuations.
|Smart inverter compressor.||No base drawer to store extra vegetables.|
|Stabilizer free operation.||Requires manual defrosting.|
|Energy-efficient 4-star rating.|
Buy LG 215 L Inverter Single Door Refrigerator here:
Buying Guide – Best Refrigerator Under 15000 in India
15000 is an ideal budget to get an efficient refrigerator in India. Refer refrigerator buying guide before buying to understand different technology and their advantage of refrigerators. You can refer to the article on the best refrigerator in India to choose the best refrigerator among single, double, and side by side refrigerators, here.
We hope our efforts on best refrigerator under 15000 helped you to choose new refrigerator for your home or office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Star rating refrigerator ranges from 1-5 with1 being the least and 5 being the best. As the star rating increases, the energy efficiency of the refrigerator will increase. Though a device with more star rating is expensive, it can save a huge chunk of money in the long run.
LG, Samsung, Godrej, Whirlpool, Haier and other well-known brands in the market are best. If you buy an appliance from the best brands, then customer experience will be great. More important is appliance service and repair and you can expect great technical service from these brands.
Above mentioned refrigerators are researched and verified thoroughly to get selected as the best refrigerator under 15000. You can select any one from them according to your eating habits, family size and features.
The compressor draws cold refrigerant gas and put pressure on it to increase its temperature. Then compressor pushes hot gas into the metal tubes present at the back. This hot liquid when met with cold temperature, turns into liquid and returns to the expansion valve. The compressor helps in dealing with the change in ambient temperature concerning appliances.
The refrigerator comes in various sizes and depths. Before buying any fridge, make sure it fits through the doorway and elevator. Measure the width, height of space left for keeping the fridge in the kitchen. Then think of your eating style, family size, and requirements before deciding which fridge to buy.