A good gaming keyboard is a must-have for any PC gamer. It can make the difference between winning and losing a game. If you’re looking for the best gaming keyboards under 2000 in India, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, I will review some of the best gaming keyboards available in this price range. Plus, I will also provide a buying guide so that you can find the perfect keyboard for your needs.
You might be also interested in checking out:- Best Gaming Laptops Under 50000 (4GB Graphics Card)
Mechanical keyboards are the preferred choice for gamers, and they offer a better gaming experience. They are also more durable than membrane keyboards. If you have a mechanical keyboard, you can easily change its keys, clean it, or even do LED customization.
However, Membrane keyboards are cheaper and don’t require much maintenance. But if you’re looking for an office keyboard or for general use, then a membrane keyboard will suffice.
|1. Redragon Shiva K512 RGB Backlit Membrane Wired Gaming Keyboard||Check Price|
|2. Redgear Shadow Blade Mechanical Keyboard||Check Price|
|3. Redragon Karura K502 Wired USB Gaming Keyboard||Check Price|
|4. Zebronics Zeb-Magnus USB Gaming Keyboard||Check Price|
|5. Cosmic Byte CB-GK-16 RGB Mechanical Keyboard||Check Price|
1. Redragon Shiva K512 RGB Backlit Membrane Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mechanical keyboards are all the rage now, especially for gamers. If you’re looking for a gaming keyboard that won’t break the bank, the Redragon Shiva K512 is a great option. These are some of the reasons for keeping it in the first position for best gaming keyboards under 2000.
It’s a wired keyboard with RGB backlighting, so you can customize the look of your setup. The keys are also mechanical, so they’re responsive and have a great feel. Let’s have a look at some of its key features. The price of this keyboard might be a bit above the budget but because of a few hundred, we didn’t want you to lose the best for you.
- There are 6 additional macro keys that you can customize as per your requirement.
- It comes with anti-ghosting keys so that you never miss a keystroke in the heat of battle.
- Media buttons are also present to control volume and playback with ease.
- The keyboard comes with an RGB backlight and 7 already color-changing modes.
- The Detachable Wrist-Rest allows you to play games for longer hours.
|Good build quality and the keys feel great to type on||Some people may not like the fact that it’s a wired keyboard|
|The RGB lighting is very bright and customizable|
|The detachable wrist rest is a nice touch|
|Media buttons are handy|
Buy Redragon Shiva K512 RGB Backlit Membrane Wired Gaming Keyboard here:
2. Redgear Shadow Blade Mechanical Keyboard
If you’re looking for a decent keyboard but with all gaming features, then the Redgear Shadow blade is for you. You can do almost everything on this keyboard, from gaming to programming. It’s a great all-rounder. The best thing is that it has a ten-key Numpad for coders.
- The Redgear Shadow Blade uses Outemu Blue switches which provide a great typing experience.
- A separate windows Key-Lock/unlock button is provided so that you will not be disturbed while gaming.
- The best thing about this keyboard is that it comes with 22 LED lighting modes.
- It also has a simple volume knob with built-in Play/Pause for media controls.
- You can customize this keyboard with Redgear drivers.
|This keyboard has a very solid build quality||No additional button is provided for special gaming modes|
|The switches are good for gaming and typing|
|A wrist rest is also installed in it|
|It comes with a 1-year warranty|
Buy Redgear Shadow Blade Mechanical Keyboard here:
3. Redragon Karura K502 Wired USB Gaming Keyboard
You might be thinking that I am a fan of Redragon keyboards, but it’s not like that. I am just providing you with the best options available in the market. Adding this keyboard to the list is that it’s a very cheap and unique design. Moreover, the keys feel zero sound due to the membrane beneath the keys. Let’s see what this keyboard has to offer.
The third pick for the best gaming keyboards under 2000 Rs.
- This keyboard uses a very unique and ergonomic Housing design.
- A window lock button with an indicator LED is provided so that you can focus on your gaming.
- It comes with RGB backlights with customizable options.
- You can adjust the level of brightness from low-medium-high-Ultra High.
- It also has full N key rollover and anti-ghosting features.
|Compatible with all operating systems||The design of the keyboard is purely gaming-oriented|
|The design of the keyboard is very ergonomic|
|Keys are almost silent|
|The keys are very silent so that you won’t feel any interruption|
Buy Redragon Karura K502 Wired USB Gaming Keyboard here:
4. Zebronics Zeb-Magnus USB Gaming Keyboard
This keyboard is an excellent option for those who are looking for an advanced keyboard with all the features. Multiple additional buttons are provided on the keyboard, which can be used for different purposes. You can use them for gaming, media controls, or even macros. As it’s a USB-type keyboard, you can use it with any device.
We have also sorted the list of best gaming headphones under Rs 10,000.
- This keyboard comes with a numeric keypad which is very useful for data entry or programming.
- The best thing about this keyboard is its multi-color backlight with 9 LED modes.
- There are 5 keys present on the side of the keyboard, which can be used for different purposes.
- Multimedia keys are also present with a simple volume knob.
- A 1.8-meter USB cable is also attached to it so you can arrange the keyboard in a freestyle manner.
- Depending on your choice, you can select from Macro 1, 2, or 3.
Buy Zebronics Zeb-Magnus USB Gaming Keyboard here:
|The USB cable connector is gold plated||Customizing the keys without a tutorial is a bit difficult.|
|It comes with a 1-year warranty|
|10 million keystrokes cycle|
|consumes significantly less power|
5. Cosmic Byte CB-GK-16 RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Being a game enthusiastic and web developer, I found this cosmic byte keyboard best for multiple reasons. Firstly, it’s a very premium keyboard with all the best features. Secondly, you can use this keyboard for gaming and programming as it supports both Windows and Mac. It’s a very slim and sleek keyboard that anyone would love to use.
- It comes with a full-sized keypad, making it best for gaming and data entry.
- It uses Outemu Blue mechanical switches.
- The best thing about this keyboard is that it doesn’t produce any noise while gaming or during regular use.
- It also comes with folding legs to adjust the height as per individual choice.
- The key grips have a textured feel to them.
|The compact and sleek design of the keyboard makes it best for small gaming areas||Slightly out of range from your budget of Rs 2000|
|It comes with a 1-year warranty|
|Noiseless mechanical switches.|
Buy Cosmic Byte CB-GK-16 RGB Mechanical Keyboard here:
Buying tips for Best Gaming Keyboard
When it comes to buying the best gaming keyboard under 2000, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
There are 3 main types of switches available in the market- linear, tactile and clicky.
- Linear switches have a smooth keypress with no bumps or audible clicks.
- Tactile switches have a small bump when the key is pressed halfway down.
- Clicky switches have a pronounced click sound when the key is pressed all the way down.
The housing is the plastic casing that holds all the internal components of the keyboard together. There are 2 main types of housing- ABS, and PBT.
- ABS stands for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, and it’s a lightweight plastic that’s easy to mold.
- PBT stands for Polybutylene Terephthalate, and it’s a heavier and more durable plastic.
A tenkeyless keyboard is a keyboard that doesn’t have a Numpad. They’re smaller in size and usually lighter than full-sized keyboards, making them ideal for gaming. If you’re looking for a keyboard for typing work or any coding work, then you must consider keyboards with ten-key.
The stem is the part of the switch that holds the keycap in place. There are 2 main types of stems- Cherry and Costar.
Cherry stems are compatible with Cherry MX switches, and they’re the most common type of stem. However, Costar stems are compatible with Alps switches, and they’re less common.
Some keyboards come with additional USB or audio connections. These are usually found on the back of the keyboard, and they can be used to connect to other devices, such as a mouse or a headset.
Now that you know the different types of switches, housings, stems, and additional connections, you can start looking for the best gaming keyboards under 2000 that suits your needs.
Conclusion – Best Gaming Keyboards Under 2000 India:
Finding the right budget gaming keyboard is not an easy task. Mechanical keyboards are always best for gaming as they provide the best feel and respond to your commands very fast. With this guide, you’ll be able to find the best keyboard for gaming and programming within your budget.
If you’re a coder, I’d suggest the Cosmic Byte CB-GK-16 keyboard since it’s one of the top keyboards under 2000 INR for code developers. But if you’re a game enthusiastic like me then what’s better than Redragon Shiva K512 Keyboard.
So, hopefully, you have made up your mind by now and are ready to buy the best gaming keyboard under 2000 INR. All of these mentioned keyboards have unique features, and you can select any one of them as per your requirements.
So, go ahead and select the best one for you. If you have any further queries, feel free to ask in the comment section below.